Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Parthiv Purani

I have been associated with theatre in bangalore for the past 10 months . My first play in bangalore was 'The first leaf' at Rangashankara under the banner of AHAA productions. Previous to that i was doing theatre for my Post graduation and graduation colleges. I started acting by doing street plays in Vadodara, Gujarat.
My current play " Beyond the land of hattamala" is an amazing journey. For me the storyline of the play extrapolates into a thought process that it is crucial to concentrate on the important issues rather than fighting for trivial issues making them look important. Being a part of this play gave me an opportunity to learn various aspects of developing a play. For me the essence of the play is in the energy and chemistry between the actors.......... I thank my director for giving me this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment