Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Vivek S Punjabi

Theatre Artist. Has been in this field for almost 4 years now. He has acted in 2 productions staged at ADA Rangamandira, Bangalore, under the banner of ‘GAP- Getting Across to People’ a theatre group of Sir MVIT. He has also directed mime, street plays at the same level. Also has acted in 2 Short Films under ‘Movie in Motion’ group.


When I first read the script I couldn’t stop myself from laughing but as when we started working on the script, this became a constant learning process for me, not only from the script but also my co-actors & the director. Now I know that versatility has no end. Going to Kerala with the team as a part of our workshop was an overwhelming experience. We found the characters within ourselves n built on it & that’s the reason why this play is so close to each one of us. For me the Journey to BEYOND is on & will continue forever. Hope it does the same to you.

Cheers

Vivek S Punjabi

No comments:

Post a Comment